ALPHA LED DOWNLIGHT
ALPHA LED downlights provide exceptional light output in a sophisticated, sleek design that replicates the look of a traditional downlight but at a fraction of the energy and maintenance costs. Widely used in Offices, Restaurants, Supermarkets, other places where need ceiling lamps.
• Input Voltage: AC120-277V, 50/60Hz
• PF: >0.95
• Driver Efficiency: >90%
• Working Temperature: -30°C ~ 45°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C~80°C
• Protection Level: Damp
• Installation Hole Dimension: OD: 100~120mm*70mm high
• Rated Life: 100,000 hr.
• 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
–Optional 10 Year Warranty available
Widely used in Family, Office,Restaurant, Supermarket, other places where need ceiling lamps.
1. CCT Range complies to ANSI C78.377-2008.
2. Thermally stable typical lumens (± 10%).
3. Rated life is based on 70% lumen maintenance, and engineering testing and probability analysis.
4. Equivalency based on the Energy Star® Integral LED Lamp Center Beam Intensity Benchmark Tool.
5. Energy Star® is available.
6. Varieties of color options to meet your family decoration.
7. Easy and secure installation design.
8. Nice view for the ceiling board.
Note: All Information consistent with IESNA LM-80-08 results and IESNA LM-79-08 testing completed by a qualified third part.
5 year (10 year optional)